Visit Fish International in Bremen, Germany from 4-6 September 2022 and meet 17 Danish companies within the fishing industry showcasing fish products and processing solutions.
Around 303 exhibitors from 29 nations presents their products in the areas of fish production and processing, fresh fish and delicacies, as well as research and development in September 2022.
- gives traders a platform where they can gain information on what’s new in the German market and get a good overview of the fish industry.
- offers a varied and individual assortment of fish to give traders ideas for achieving better market positioning.
- presents a concentrated display of machines and technical aids and appliances for SMEs.
- shows a broad spectrum of counter concepts for fishmongers and mobile fishmongers that is only to be found in Bremen.
- gives you time to talk to other fish industry members so you can discuss ways to perfect your everyday work.
Fish international – that is over 10,000 sqm of exhibition space for around 303 exhibitors from 29 nations in 2020. A good 10,000 visitors from the fishing industry, retail and gastronomy come here to find suppliers, get information and exchange ideas. 85% of the trade visitors are involved in purchasing decisions in their company.
Danish companies at Fish International:
- AquaPri A/S
- Chrisfish Danmark A/S
- Food From Denmark A/S
- Food With You ApS
- Insula Danmark
- Jeka Fish A/S
- Kangamiut Holding
- NORD-Machinery ApS
- North Atlantic Seafood A/S
- North Coast Seafoods A/S
- Planets Pride International
- Prime Ocean A/S
- Scandic Pelagic A/S
- Seawell Hirtshals A/S
- Skagerak Salmon A/S
- Tenax Sild