Market Insight: United KingdomSign up to event
Join the upcoming Market Insight about the UK on November 23, 10-11 CET and get inspired on how to do business in the UK market from a marketing and sales perspective. Meet market experts and experienced companies sharing their experiences and learn about the latest findings from this year’s Insight Report on Denmark as a food nation.
Health, sustainability and food safety plays an increasingly important role when doing business abroad. According to Food Nations’ latest Insight Report, Uk decision-makers associate health with food safety, organic foods and sustainability. They furthermore see food safety and security, plant-based food products and organic food products as the top contributors to health.
Together with our the Embassy of Denmark in the UK we will zoom in on these results from a UK perspective and talk about market possibilities and challenges. Experienced companies will also share their perspective and hands-on advice on how a localised marketing and sales strategy can support your export to the UK market.
By Marianne Riisbøll, Project Manager, Food Nation
- Presentation of key findings from the Insight Report 2022
By Christina Tønner Jensen, Project Manager Food Nation
- Market information, business opportunities and possible pitfalls
By Esben Egede Rasmussen, Minister Counsellor, Royal Danish Embassy in the United Kingdom
- Hands-on experiences on how to adapt your marketing and sales strategy to the UK market
By André van Wageningen, Sr Public Affairs Manager, Grodan
- Q&A and final remarks
Moderated by Marianne Riisbøll, Project Manager, Food Nation
By participating in the webinar, you will gain insight on:
- How Denmark as a food nation is perceived among the UK decision-makers and which strongholds to focus on in your marketing and sales strategy
- The importance of underlining your efforts within health, sustainability and food safety when doing business abroad
- Current market information, business opportunities and pitfalls to be aware of when exporting to the UK
- Hands-on experience from Danish companies trading with the UK market
Who should attend? We kindly invite representatives and decision-makers from exporting as well as export-ready companies and organisations within the food arena.