Market Insight: JapanSign up to event
Join the upcoming Market Insight about Japan on January 19, 8.30-9.30 am CET and get inspired on how to do business in the Japanese market from a marketing and sales perspective. Meet market experts and experienced companies sharing their experiences and learn about the latest findings from this year’s Insight Report on Denmark as a food nation.
Health, sustainability and food safety plays an increasingly important role when doing business abroad. According to Food Nations’ latest Insight Report, Japanese decision-makers associate health with organic foods, food safety and sustainability. They furthermore see food safety and security, organic food products and reliable cleaning and disinfection solutions as the top contributors to health.
Most Japanese decision-makers – 86% – experience that their company’s customers increasingly demand more healthy food products and solutions. 75% believe that Danish companies offer products and solutions that support healthy food production across the value chain.
Together with the Embassy of Denmark in Japan, we will zoom in on these results from a Japanese perspective and talk about market possibilities and challenges. Experienced companies will also share their perspective and hands-on advice on how a localised marketing and sales strategy can support your export to the Japanese market.
- Presentation of key findings from the Insight Report 2022
By Lise Walbom, CEO, Food Nation
- Market information, business opportunities and possible pitfalls
By Jesper Vibe-Hansen, Minister Counsellor, Embassy of Denmark in Japan
- Hands-on experience on how to adapt your marketing and sales strategy to the Japanese market
By Frank Bach Rasmussen, CEO, RAWBITE ApS
- Q&A and final remarks
By Marianne Riisbøll, Brand and Engagement Manager, Food Nation
By participating in the webinar, you will gain insight on:
- How Denmark as a food nation is perceived among Japanese decision-makers and which strongholds to focus on in your marketing and sales strategy
- The importance of underlining your efforts within health, sustainability and food safety when doing business abroad
- Current market information, business opportunities and pitfalls to be aware of when exporting to Japan
- Hands-on experience from Danish companies trading with the Japanese market
Who should attend? We kindly invite representatives and decision-makers from exporting as well as export-ready companies and organisations within the food arena.