Launch of white paper: Innovative technology – steering the green agenda in farming and food
Join us and the Minister of food, agriculture and fisheries, Rasmus Prehn, when we launch the new white paper on innovative technology on February the 26th at 14.00.
What will be the next important steps towards green transition within the agriculture and food sector? The white paper on innovative technology focuses on how Denmark will con-tribute to this future with new smart technological solutions.
Denmark has a long history of developing new tools and techniques for overcoming challenges in food and agricultural production. This tradition for innovation is rooted in the Danish collaborative culture and today, farmers, food manufacturers, knowledge centres, research institutes, technology specialists and government authorities play a central role in maintaining the pace of technological innovation. Denmark is a role model for high production yields and resource efficiency and, as such, a major exporter of technology that supports the green transition of the global food value chain.
Take part of the online launch of the white paper and meet, amongst other, Minister of food, agriculture and fisheries, Rasmus Prehn’s take on how Denmark can contribute to the sustainable development agenda as well as future perspective on innovative technology by Craig Hanson, Vice President for Food, Forest, Water & The Ocean, World Ressources Institute.
- 13.55 Join the online launch
- 14.00 Welcome and introduction by Lise Walbom, CEO, Food Nation
- Opening remarks by Minister of food, agriculture and fisheries, Rasmus Prehn
- Presentation of the White Paper Innovative Technology by Lise Walbom, CEO, Food Nation
- Moderated dialogue between Michela Pelliconi, Head of Sales Cimbria and Jesper Gade, Global Marketing Director Frontmatec
- Inspirational speech by Craig Hanson, Vice President for Food, Forest, Water & The Ocean, World Ressources Institute
- Closing remarks by Lise Walbom, CEO Food Nation
- 14.50 Thanks for today