Launch of New White Paper: Seafood – Denmark is a Leading Hub for Sustainable Production and Innovation within Fisheries and Aquaculture
Join us on April 25th at the world’s biggest Seafood fair in Barcelona when we launch the new white paper on Seafood. You will meet the Honorary Consul General of Denmark in Barcelona, Lau Kjeld Andersen, and leading representatives from the Danish seafood sector at Norbech’s booth 3EE201 in hall 3. Look out for the Danish pavillion.
What will be the next important steps towards the green transition of the seafood sector? The white paper on seafood focuses on how Denmark will contribute to the future with new smart technological solutions within fisheries, aquaculture and fish processing.
Denmark has an age-old tradition for being a nation of fishers. From small beginnings, the Danish fisheries industry has grown into a thriving hub for wild-caught fish, aquaculture and processing – not to mention the seafood trade in partnership with Greenland and the Faroe Islands. Today, Denmark ranks as the largest seafood exporter in the EU and a leading supplier of technology for fisheries, aquaculture and processing, prioritising sustainability and quality within the global food value chain.
Join the launch of the white paper at the Global Seafood Expo/Seafood processing tradefair in Barcelona for presentations, delicious seafood tastings, networking opportunities and receive a free copy of the white paper. Meet the Danish seafood sector, be inspired by Denmark’s contribution to sustainable development and gain an insight into how the evolution of Danish seafood technology and experience can benefit your business.
How to find the launching event
Look out for the Danish pavillion in hall 3 at stand 3EE201 organised by Danish Export Association and co-funded by the Danish Trade Council. The event takes place at the company Norbech’s booth. Registration is not necessary.
- 17.00 Welcome by Martin Winkel Lilleøre, Head of Fish Tech, Danish Export Association and Lise Walbom, CEO, Food Nation
- Opening speach by Lau Kjeld Andersen, Honorary Consul General of Denmark in Barcelona, Spain
- Presentation of the White Paper Seafood by Christina Tønner Jensen, Project Manager, Food Nation
- How does the Danish seafood sector contribute to solving UN’s Sustainable Development Goals?
Moderated dialogue between Poul Melgaard Jensen, CEO, Danish Seafood Association, Paw Petersen, CEO, OxyGuard International and Kurt Bech Christensen, CEO, Norbech
- Networking Reception – Delicious seafood tastings from AquaPri and Royal Greenland and distribution of white paper
- 17.45 Thank you for today