Branding MasterclassSign up to event
Join Food Nation’s annual online Branding Masterclass on December 14 from 9.00-10.30 am CET and get inspiration on how to use the Danish strongholds in your international marketing and sales work.
By participating in the Branding Masterclass, you will gain insight into how the strongholds and the many years of experience within the food and agriculture sector can strengthen your company’s international positioning. Further, you can get ideas for how your sales and marketing work can be specifically targeted to achieve new export opportunities as we dive into how local decision-makers in selected markets perceive Denmark as a food nation – including how sustainability can be a driver for Danish export.
At the Masterclass you willl meet Lars Thejl, CSO at Washpower A/S, Evita Rosdahl, CEO of Jeros A/S, Sarah Maria Carl, CMO at Lakrids by Bülow A/S and Erik Bresling, CEO of Danish Speciality Food ApS as well as Lise Walbom, CEO of Food Nation and Marianne Riisbøll, Project Manager at Food Nation.
In short, you will get…
- An introduction to Food Nation
- New insights into specific markets and branding opportunities
- Knowledge about how international decision-makers perceive Denmark as a food nation
- An understanding of the strongholds of the Danish agriculture and food sector
- Inspiration on how to incorporate them in your work
- A deep dive into Food Nation’s free-of-use branding materials and how to apply them in your marketing and sales activities
The webinar is targeted marketing and sales representatives from Danish exporting and export-ready companies in Denmark and on international markets within the agriculture and food sector.